2020 Gun Raffle
The CCPAAA will be raffling two firearms for 2020
FN15 1776 Patriot AR rifle in 5.56x45mm
Sig Sauer P938 9mm
The first place prize will have the choice of either firearm. The second place prize will receive the remaining firearm.
Proceeds directly benefit the Corinth Citizens Police Academy Alumni Association whose mission is to support the Corinth Police Department and its Officers.
(A total of 1,000 tickets will be available; none will be printed after these are sold out)
Tickets are available from:
- 1 Ticket - $10.00
- 6 Tickets - $50.00
- 13 Tickets - $100.00
Payment Methods Accepted:
- Any CCPAAA Member
Corinth Police Department Lobby
(M-Th 7:30-5:00. F 7:30-11am)
- 3501 FM 2181, Ste. A, Corinth, TX 76210
Mail Check, Name, Address, Phone and Email Address to:
- CCPAAA c/o Corinth Police Department
3501 FM 2181, Ste. A
Corinth, TX 76210
- Make checks payable to CCPAAA
- Personal/Business Check, Money Order or Cashier’s Check. Please make all payable to CCPAAA.(Received on or before 12/10/20)
- Credit Cards at special events only and card holder must be present at time of purchase
Drawing to be held December 18, 2020 at the Corinth Police Department. Need NOT be present to win.
Winner must be:
Transfer will be:
- 21 years old or greater,
- A resident of Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Arkansas or Louisiana, and
- Be legally able to acquire a firearm.
TICKETS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE!
- Through a federally licensed FFL dealer and
- Will require completion of BATF Form 4473
Proceeds directly benefit the Corinth Police Department and its Officers.
View the complete raffle rules.